Take control of your website. For many businesses, your website is the main communication between your clients and your company. It is a representation of you and your business. It is an extension of who you are and what your business offers. A customized WordPress Website is the one of the most effective tools for attracting and securing clients. A quality website design will increase your visibility, credibility and trustworthiness.
Your website is the hub of your business.
The number one most important objective of your website is to convert visitors to your website into potential clients and then into paying clients. A pretty website is great, but your primary objective is to keep your clients coming back and building trust over time.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is web software that anyone can use to maintain a beautiful website or blog.
Originally, WordPress was designed as web software for creating blogs. But, thanks to its open source platform, and the thousands of programmers that comprise the WordPress community, WordPress has become the most-used content management system (CMS) on the Internet today.
How Can WordPress Help You?
WordPress is simple to use. WordPress can help you create and maintain a full-sized, multi-page, media-rich website for any kind of business.
Reasons to Use WordPress for Your Website:
1. Ease of Use – No HTML or CSS Required
You can use WordPress as a website without any knowledge of HTML or CSS text or graphics formatting. WordPress offers a WYSIWYG editor for your pages and posts, and you can change elements of your website easily with no technical expertise.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
No need to study and implement a ton of SEO techniques. WordPress is inherently dynamic and SEO-friendly. Search engines loves fresh content, so updating your WordPress site adds to your search engine ranking.
4. Plugins for Maximum Functionality
You can use a select number of plugins to add specific functionality to your WordPress website. You don’t even have to worry about Social Media Integration, because plugins look after that for you.
5. Easy Updating
It is easy to update a WordPress website. All you need do is click on ‘Add Post’ or ‘Add Page” and there you have it.
- Pages and Posts. You have a choice of two types of online publication with WordPress. Standard websites offer only static pages, but with a WordPress website you can choose whether a page or article will be a static page that can be included in your navigation bar, or a post to which your visitors can make comments.
- No need for any coding knowledge or even to understand how your CMS system works. You can include events and blogs for timely updates.
The 5-Step Tarkoff Design Process:
1. Select a “Design Package” that fits you best.
2. Complete the Client Questionnaire. (Once you have chosen the “Design Package“ that works best for you – I will send you a Client Questionnaire for you to complete.)
3. Work with Christina to Plan & Develop Your Website Design. I use a process called Clickable Grayscreening to ensure your site is built the right way, the first time.
4. Once you approve the grayscreen design, I will set-up your Home Page, Post Page, About Page & Contact Page using the Headway theme builder framework for WordPress.
5. When you are ready to GO LIVE with your site, I will set up a complimentary one-on-one online training session to teach you how to UPDATE & MAINTAIN your WORDPRESS WEBSITE!
Stand out in the crowd!…Get a great website today!