Fees – It is like the elephant in the room. Even though I love to design your projects – I need to charge you for my work! Fees are determined in either one of the three following ways:
- Estimated project fee plus outside expenses (photography, printing, programming, etc).
- 50% deposit required upon initiation of project. 50% balance due upon release of electronic files.
- Hourly billing plus outside expenses (photography, printing, etc).
- Minimum fees may apply.
3. Retainer agreements
In today’s value-oriented environment, a retainer agreement is a perfect solution to build & maintain your organization’s image. Retainer agreements provide support that delivers more value and less hassle than traditional in-house departments. The benefits of a retainer agreement include:
- Convenience of “In-house” support – without the salary, benefits, taxes, etc.
- Quality AND speedy turnaround.
- Dedication to knowing and serving YOUR BRAND.
- Priority service guaranteed.
- Discounted design fees & service rates.
- Monthly agreements starting at 10 hours/month.
- Typically set for 3, 6, 12 or longer month terms.
- Outside expenses (photography, printing, programming etc.) are charged in addition to retainer fees.